Change a Reveal username or password
Any Reveal user can change their own username or password.
If you are an administrator, you can change any user's username and/or password.
To change a username or password, follow these steps:
Go to the Reveal navigation bar and select your account profile.
- Select Admin > Users and Roles > User list.
- Find the user in the list, or use the search field by selecting "Would you like to search for a user?" Then type the username or email address and select Search.
- If you chose a user from the list, select the pencil icon in that row.
- To change a username, enter the new email address at Email address (username).
- Select Save
- To change the password, at Password, enter a new password (of at least eight characters).
Select RESET PASSWORD.
If you have forgotten your password, read this article on how to reset a forgotten Reveal password.