Run a technician status report
This report shows how much time a technician spent on a job compared to what was estimated. Use this information when auditing payrolls or billing for time.
To run a technician status report, select Reports from the taskbar at the top of the page and go to Technicians status.
The report displays a complete history for your technicians, using information from Reveal Field. This includes contact information, job details, scheduled start time, scheduled hours, time spent travelling to a job site, and the actual hours worked.
A start time coloured in red means that the actual start time was later than the scheduled time.
Editing and running a technician status report
- In the upper part of the report, click EDIT REPORT.
- To include a technician in the report, select the name from the drop-down list under Technicians.
- To choose a different time frame for the report, select it from the Time frame drop-down. Custom allows you to enter a custom time frame up to a maximum of 90 days.
- To search for jobs by customer, include a customer name in the box under Contact, or leave it blank to see all jobs for the chosen technician.
- Use the Hide technicians with no jobs check box to remove those technicians from the time frame.
- To generate the report, click RUN REPORT.
Exporting a report
Go to the top of the report and click CSV. Then, export the report as a spreadsheet in CSV format.
Import a CSV file with Excel
To ensure that all information displays correctly when importing a CSV file with Excel, follow these steps:
- Open the file with Excel and click the Data tab.
- In the Get & Transform Data group, click From Text/CSV.
- In the Import Data dialog box, locate and double-click the text file that you want to import, and click Import.
- From the newly-opened window, choose Delimited, and for the file origin choose Unicode (UTF-8). Then click Next.
Learn how to Run a Scheduler technician report.