View past and pending jobs for a contact
When you create a new job for a contact, you can review all of the past jobs where that contact was listed as the primary contact. You can also see any upcoming work that they have scheduled.
This lets you quickly assess what kind of work the new job will involve, and make sure that your technician has all the information that they need.
There are two ways to access this information:
To search a contact's past and future jobs in Scheduler, follow these steps:
- In Reveal Field, click Scheduler.
- Go to Jobs
- Enter the contact’s details including: first or last name, company, email, phone numbers, or job ID into Search.
- Click on View past jobs and select the one that you want to view. If you only want to see past jobs from a specific period, use the Timeframe drop-down menu.
- To see a customer's upcoming jobs, switch the filter from Scheduled to Pending.
- To choose start and end dates of the jobs you would like to see, click Custom.
New Job tab
When you click on VIEW PAST JOBS and select the job that you wish to view, the job you’re creating will minimise automatically. It will remain open though, so you can edit your new job as you review the past ones.
If there are additional contacts associated with the job, you can review past jobs done for them as well. This lets you get an overview of all related jobs.
To do this, just mark the contact as Primary by clicking the button beneath them.
If you don’t want to see all of the past jobs for your selected contact, you can use the Timeframe drop-down to show past jobs for a specific period.
There may also be draft jobs associated with the contact that have not been dispatched. To review these jobs, change your filter from Scheduled to Pending.
Learn how to Create a new job.