Get started with Reveal
This article describes the steps required to get started with Reveal after you have bought a Reveal license for one or more of your vehicles. It describes how to add your vehicle details so that we can ship you the hardware unit to install into your vehicles. When your hardware is installed, you can then take advantage of the benefits of Reveal to track your vehicles.
Step 1: Set your password
After you have ordered your Reveal licenses, you will receive an email from which you can set your password.
Step 2: Enter your vehicle details
After you have set up your password, log in to Reveal and enter your vehicle details. If you don't log in within the same day of setting your password, you will receive an email from which you can enter your vehicle details. In this case, click the link GET STARTED.
Both following the email link and logging in to Reveal for the first time open the Get started page. This page shows an Enter details link for each vehicle subscription that you have purchased. To add your vehicle details on this page:
- For each vehicle, click Enter details.
- Enter either your vehicle’s VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) or year, make, and model.
- Click NEXT.
- Confirm that the details you entered are correct by clicking CONFIRM. If not, click BACK and correct the details.
- Enter the details for your remaining vehicles by clicking Enter details.
- When you have entered the details for all of your vehicles, click FINISH. The Get started page is closed, and you are taken to your default landing page in Reveal.
Step 3: Install your hardware
We will send you the appropriate hardware to install into your vehicles. Follow these instructions on how to install the Verizon Connect hardware. We recommend using the Spotlight mobile app for the installation.