Add company branding
Add important company information to emails that are sent to your customers. You can add your company name, logo, address, phone number, email address, and legal disclaimers. This information will be added to the footer of the job booking confirmation and job reminder emails.
Note: You may need to get permission from your administrator to access Settings.
Add your company's information and logo
- In Reveal Field, click the Scheduler tab, then choose the Settings icon.
- Under Company information, click Company logo, or Company details.
- Make the changes you need and click SAVE.
- When adding a company logo, dimensions should be 180 x 70 pixels in JPG or PNG image format, with a maximum file size of 2 MB.
- The Company address may be an office, yard, or depot. This might be different to the Billing address which is usually an office.
- The company address may be used by the Scheduler when recommending a technician for a job, if it is their starting point.
This is an example of a customised email that is sent to customers:
Read this article to learn how to edit customer notifications.