Create a follow-up appointment
Create an additional appointment for a job, under the same Job ID. These follow-up appointments can occur over non-consecutive days.
To do this follow these steps:
- In the Scheduler tab in Reveal, select the job that you want to create a follow-up appointment for. This opens the Job panel. You will see the job details already entered under Job ID.
- Select the three vertical dots at the top of the panel.
- Select Add a follow-up appointment. This opens the job panel where you can add a follow-up appointment.
- To send the job to a technician, choose the technician you want from the dropdown and select the option to Send job to technicians. The technician you choose will then see the appointment on their mobile device.
- Click SAVE when finished. The additional appointment will appear in Scheduler, under the same Job ID as the original appointment.
When you select this toggle and save the job, you will be able to see the location of the technician on Live Map (if you have assigned a vehicle to them).
If a technician is removed from a job, a recall message will be sent to them. They will no longer be able to see the appointment on their mobile app.
Learn how to Create recurring appointments.