Reveal updates: August 2020
Hello and welcome to the August 2020 edition of Reveal updates. This month we talk about our recent releases which include the new job download feature in Reveal Field Scheduler, as well as the all new Spotlight app and give you a sneak peak into what's coming soon.
- A streamlined user interface to get you what you need with fewer clicks
- The ability to see all vehicles and assets on the live map
- An easy setup that walks through important features
- Ratings & Reviews: Easily capture ratings and reviews to better understand how a technician performed on the job, and the overall experience on recent services.
- Enhanced Last Mile Notifications: Quickly receive an alert when a Technician is delayed. Automatically notify customers of the Technician’s ETA to keep them informed.
* Reveal Field Plus is being offered at no charge to new and existing Reveal fleet tracking customers with up to 100 vehicles through September 30, 2020, excluding healthcare sector, federal, state and local government entities, and those on the Work platform. Service will be disconnected on October 1, 2020. Customers wishing to continue the service after October 1 may sign up for a Reveal Field Plus subscription by contacting their Verizon Connect representative. Terms apply.
Subscribe to Updates
Use the form below to subscribe to updates on new features, enhancements, and bug fixes by Verizon Connect.