Install the Reveal Field app
The Reveal Field mobile app helps technicians manage scheduled jobs and stay connected with the office. Use the app to easily share job progress, important details, and proof of service with photos, notes, and signatures.
Take some training
To take some training where you learn about the features of the Reveal Field mobile app, sign up for an eTutorial.
Manage your assigned jobs on the go
The Reveal Field app is compatible with:
- iPhones and iPads with iOS 10 and up.
- phones and tablets with Android 5.0 and up.
To install the app, do the following:
- To download the app onto your mobile device, visit the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Log into the app using the email and password (case sensitive) added to the system by your Reveal system administrator.
If you do not have these details, request them from your administrator.
You may be required to grant permission for the app to access your:
- USB storage
- Wi-Fi connection information
- Full network
The app may use data based on your usage to track analytics, identifiers, diagnostics, app functionality, location, user content, and user identifiers.
Once logged in, read and accept the terms and conditions, and begin receiving your scheduled jobs.
If you are a technician, read this article on how to view your assigned jobs.
If you are an administrator and need help setting up the mobile app login details for your technicians, read this guide on how to set up technicians.