Add photos, signatures, notes and files to jobs
You can add information such as photos, signatures, notes and files (including documents) to jobs for the technician to view.
How to add photos and files to a new job
- Click the Scheduler tab, and then click CREATE JOB to open the New Job panel.
- Click ATTACH FILES and select the file/s you want to upload. You can upload any of the following document types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, TXT. Files are now added.
Note: You can upload a maximum of 10 files at a time. There is a maximum size of 20MB per file.
How to add photos and files to an existing job
- From Scheduler, click the job you want to add to.
- In Job Records, click VIEW.
- Click the ADD FILE button. Select the file/s you want to upload.
Technicians can add signatures to jobs. If signatures, photos, notes and/or files have been added by a technician, or an administrator, they appear under Job Record in the Scheduler tab of Reveal Field.
Note: For technicians to be able to view files, they need to have the latest version of the technician app.
To view notes, photos and signatures for a job, follow these steps:
- Click the Scheduler tab to find the job you want to view.
- To open the Job panel, click the job card.
- In the Job panel, in the Job Record section, click VIEW ALL. The Job Record panel opens, displaying notes, photos and signatures attached to the job.
You can select a photo or signature to see it larger on the screen.
To delete a photo, note or signature, click on the icon beside the photo, note or signature you wish to delete. Then click the delete button.