Locate the vehicle identification number (VIN)
The vehicle's vehicle identification number (VIN) is needed for activation.
You can typically find it in these locations:
- Door - Inside the driver's side door frame.
- Windshield - The lower, driver’s side corner of your windshield (looking from outside the vehicle).
- Records - The vehicle's point of purchase documents, insurance card, and registration form.
If VIN isn't located in either of these areas, it may also be:
- Inside the front edge of the boot (trunk) lid
- Inside the driver's side wheel area
- On the front of the engine