Review a vehicle or asset’s activity
From the Map screen, you can open Replay and see a timeline of the vehicle or asset’s activities for a selected day.
In this article:
At-a-glance journey view
For an at-a-glance view of the journey timeline, do the following:
- Tap a vehicle or asset on the Map.
- Tap Replay.
- Tap the calendar icon in the top right corner to pick a date. You can view activity from up to a year, depending on your data plan.
- Tap Done.
The Activity tab shows a journey’s:
Start and end addresses
Start and end times
Changing battery levels (if vehicle is electric)
- Swipe up to expand the screen.
- Tap the Summary tab to see:
- To hide the details and expand the map, tap anywhere on the map.
Detailed journey view
For a more detailed view of the journey, do the following:
In the Activity tab, tap View entire journey to see detailed information about each part of the journey at the bottom of the screen.
To see each journey segment, you can:
- Swipe sideways on the segment
- Tap the plots on the map