Driver log report overview
Driver log reports display details related to driver logs, hours of service (HOS) violations, and vehicle inspections. Use these reports to find out information like: whether your drivers are compliant with HOS regulations, whether your vehicles have recorded driving time that is not assigned to a driver, or whether your vehicle inspections have passed or failed. These reports help you to improve safety by monitoring driver rest time and vehicle defects.
The reports available in this category are:
- Driver log report - Driver logs over a selected time frame
- ELD transmission report - Used during a Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) audit
- HOS violations report - Hours of Service violations over a selected time frame
- Malfunction report - ELD (electronic logging device) malfunctions for selected vehicles over a selected time frame
- Vehicle inspections report - Results of vehicle inspections and lists of defects found