Transfer tracking units
This service is currently only available to our US customers.
You can request the transfer of a tracking unit from one vehicle to another. A technician will visit your location and complete the transfer.
To request the transfer of a tracking unit from one vehicle to another, follow these steps:
- Go to My Account > Order equipment and services > Service request.
- In the Make a service request area, choose Transfer a tracking unit.
- Use the + and - buttons to select how many tracking units you want to transfer, then choose Get started.
- In the Remove the tracking unit from section, open the Vehicle list and select the vehicle that you want to remove the tracking unit from. You can also choose to enter the registration number and the vehicle identification number (VIN).
- In the Transfer the tracking unit into section, in the Vehicle name field, enter the vehicle name. If the vehicle does not have a name, enter a unique name now so you can identify it in Reveal.
- Choose one of the following options to specify the make, model and year of the vehicle, then choose Next:
- Find by VIN: To complete the vehicle data automatically, enter a valid VIN.
- Manual Input: Manually enter the vehicle make, model and year.
Note: If you want us to contact a different person for this service, enter their email or contact details in the Additional Information field.
Note: If there is a technician available on the day/time range you choose, we will accommodate you. If there is no technician available, we will find another time that is convenient for you. If there are specific day/times when you cannot do the transfer, let us know in the Additional Information field below.