Change a username or password
Any Reveal user can change their own username or password.
If you are an administrator, you can change any of your users' username or password.
To change a username or password, follow these steps:
- Select Account Profile > Admin > Users and Roles > User list.
- Find the user in the list, or use the search field by clicking "Would you like to search for a user?". Then type the username or email address and click Search.
- Open the Edit User window of the user, using the pencil icon.
- To change the password, in the Password field, enter a new password (of at least eight characters) then click Reset Password.
- To change a username, enter the new email address in the Email address (username) field.
- Select Save > Save when finished.
If you don’t remember your password, follow these steps to create a new one:
- On the Reveal login page, click Forgot password.
- In the Email or username field, enter your email address or username and click Reset.
An email with a reset password link will be sent to the email address on your account.
Ensure you are using an email address already associated with a Reveal account, and an email account that you have access to.
- To create a new password, open the email and follow the instructions.