Replace road camera SD cards
If you have purchased an upgraded SD card for your Verizon Connect Integrated Video camera, or if you received an SD with your driver camera, follow the steps below to replace the default 32GB card with the upgraded 64GB or 128GB SD Card.
SD cards for cameras require specific formatting and must be purchased from Verizon Connect. Contact your Sales Rep or Support for more information.
Once an SD card is removed from the camera, you cannot request any videos still stored on the card through the Video on Demand feature. You can transfer videos from the SD card to your computer. To do this, see Transfer videos from an SD card to a computer.
Replacing SD cards in Model 2 road cameras
To remove the SD from the camera:
- Turn off the ignition of the vehicle that is connected to the camera.
- The SD card can be found behind a panel on the side of the camera. Unlock the security cover using the barrel key provided with the camera.
- Remove the card from the camera by pressing down gently on the card once - it will pop out.
- Insert the new SD card back into the SD slot on the camera.
- Replace the security cover and lock with the key.
Replacing SD cards in Model 1 road cameras
Turn off the ignition of the vehicle that is connected to the camera.
- Use a Torx screwdriver (as provided with camera) to unscrew the panel on the side of the camera.
- Press the current SD card to remove it from the camera as per the red arrow.
Insert the new SD card into the SD slot by pressing gently.
Replace panel on camera and restart the ignition to reboot the camera.