Install the app, log in, and log out
Install the app
- In the Google Play Store for Android devices or the iOS App Store for Apple devices, search for Reveal ELD LogBook.
- Select the Reveal ELD LogBook app and select Install.
- Open the app.
- If asked, accept the permissions requested by the app. On the App info screen, under App notifications, select Permissions. In this section, turn on all permissions. Then return to the login screen by pressing back.
We recommend that you enable automatic updating of apps. This ensures that you always have the latest version of Reveal ELD LogBook. You can set this in the settings of the Play Store.
- Enter your username and password (provided by your administrator or manager).
The app stores your username for future logins, but you must enter your password each time.
- In the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen, select More.
- Select Log Out.
If you log out while On Duty, the app continues tracking your hours.
It is important that you set your status to Off Duty before logging out at the end of your shift.
Unlock the app
If you do not use the app for some time, the app locks. To unlock the app, enter your password and log in again.
To prevent the app from locking, select More, and then select Keep Me Logged In.