Scheduler technician report
The Scheduler technician report displays a complete history of your technicians onsite and offsite activities using information from Reveal Field, including:
- Contact information
- Job details
- Scheduled start time
- On my way status (technicians)
- Started status (technicians)
- Finished status (technicians)
- Time on site (vehicle GPS)
- Time off site (vehicle GPS)
Use the View Replay link on the report to see vehicle journeys on a map with plotted stops and a timeline of starts and stops.
In the report, time statuses display in the following ways...
- Start Time colored in red means that the actual start time was later than the scheduled time.
- Time on Site colored in red means that the actual time spent on a site was longer than the scheduled time.
- Time on Site and Travel Time will only display for technicians who are assigned to a vehicle.
Edit and run a scheduler technician report
- In the upper part of the report, click EDIT REPORT.
- To include a technician in the report, select the name from the drop-down list under Technicians.
- To choose a different time frame for the report, select it from the Time frame drop-down. Custom allows you to enter a custom time frame up to a maximum of 90 days.
- To search for jobs by customer, include a customer name in the box under Contact, or leave it blank to see all jobs for the chosen technician.
- Use the Hide technicians with no jobs check box to remove those technicians from the time frame.
- To generate the report, click RUN REPORT.
How to export a report
Go to the top of the report and click CSV. Then, export the report as a spreadsheet in CSV format.
Import a report with Excel
To ensure that all information displays correctly when importing a CSV file with Excel, follow these steps:
- Open the file with Excel and click the Data tab.
- In the Get & Transform Data group, click From Text/CSV.
- In the Import Data dialog box, locate and double-click the text file that you want to import, and click Import.
- From the newly-opened window, choose Delimited, and for the file origin choose Unicode (UTF-8). Then click Next.