Request videos with Video on Demand in the Integrated Video app
With Video on Demand, you can search cameras for videos that do not appear in the Event List. If the video is still on the camera's SD card, you can download a 40-second video.
If there is a driver camera in the vehicle, video from that camera will be Retrieved alongside video from the road camera.
To carry out this process, the video camera must be online. To do this, turn the vehicle’s ignition on.
To request a video with Video on Demand, follow these steps:
- In the app, on the Event List page, choose GET VIDEO.
- Select the vehicle and choose NEXT.
- Select the date of the event and choose NEXT. A message confirms the time and date of the earliest available recording.
- Select a time range and choose NEXT.
- Swipe up to expand the timeline and locate the event.
- Choose PREVIEW VIDEO.
On the Plot Preview screen, swipe left or right to move the required snapshots into the selector.
- To watch the clip, tap Preview.
- When you have chosen a time range, click GET VIDEO. A message confirms that the video is on the way.
In the confirmation message, choose BACK TO EVENT LIST to return the Event List, or choose REQUEST ANOTHER VIDEO to remain in the timeline and request another video.
When the video is ready to watch, an email notification, a desktop alert, or a push notification is sent to your mobile device. Click the notification to go to the Event List.
The requested video is added to the Event List with the Requested tag.