Reveal updates: August
Welcome to the August edition of Reveal updates, brought to you by Matt and the team. This month we talk about new features for Reveal Field, along with how to improve your fuel efficiency with our fuel card integrations. We'll also give you an insight to what's coming next month.
Quickly download job details
You can now download basic job details for a single appointment to a CSV or PDF format in the Scheduler tab of Reveal. This helps you to share job details with management, and import data into other software when needed.
In case you missed it (ICYMI):
Customer reviews and last mile notifications
You have access to Reveal Field in the Scheduler tab through September 30, 2020.* Reveal Field is a field service management system that helps you to manage, schedule, and dispatch jobs Including some advanced features like:
- Ratings & Reviews: Easily capture ratings and reviews to better understand how a technician performed on the job, and the overall experience on recent services.
- Enhanced Last Mile Notifications: Quickly receive an alert when a Technician is delayed. Automatically notify customers of the Technician’s ETA to keep them informed.
Get started with Scheduler
Improve your company's fuel efficiency
Manage fuel usage and cost with fuel card integrations with Reveal that help to:
- Gain insight into fuel used per vehicle
- Easily monitor and detect fuel card misuse
- Understand driver behaviors that waste more fuel
- See fuel card reporting in Reveal
You can integrate with partners like Fleetcor, Fuelman and Comdata.
New search panel in help
You will soon be able to use a new search field under the Help Button in Reveal. When you type in your search, recommended articles will be suggested as you type and you can also click on any of the top 5 suggested article links. You will be able to access this from the Places tab to start and we will let you know as it continues to roll out to additional pages.