Create a follow-up appointment
Create more than one appointment for a job, under one Job ID. These additional, or follow-up, appointments can occur over non-consecutive days.
To do this follow these steps:
- In the Scheduler tab in Reveal, select the job that you want to add an appointment to. This opens the New Job panel. You will see the job details already entered under Job ID.
- To add another appointment to this job, select the three vertical dots at the top of the panel.
- Select Add a follow-up appointment
This opens the job panel where you can add a follow-up appointment.
- When you want to send the job to a technician, choose the technician you want from the dropdown and select the option to Send job to technicians.
- The technician you choose will then see the appointment on their mobile device.
- Click SAVE when finished. The additional appointment will appear in Scheduler, under the same job number as the job you added it to.
Note 1: When you select this toggle and save the job, you will be able to see the location of the technician on Live Map (if you have assigned a vehicle to them).
Note 2: If a technician is removed from a job, a recall message will be sent to them. They will no longer be able to see the appointment on their mobile app.