Search for videos in Reveal
Use the search filters in the Video List to find videos triggered by harsh driving events.
By default, the Video List only displays videos from the past month.
You can filter by:
- Groups of vehicles and drivers
- Driver name
- Vehicle name
- Date range
- Classification. These are:
- Requested (videos requested using Video on Demand)
- Triggers and events. These are:
- Hard braking
- Hard acceleration
- Harsh cornering
- Sudden force
- Stop sign violation
- Viewed and unviewed status.
Once you have chosen your filters, select APPLY to see an updated Video List. To reset the filter, choose CLEAR.
Can’t find a video?
If you can’t find a video in the list, select GET VIDEO to perform a search of the camera’s SD card and request a video. We’ll access the SD card remotely and email you a video link.