View a list of your vehicles
When GPS tracking devices are installed into your vehicles, the installer also adds the vehicles to Reveal.
You can manage and edit your vehicles from the Vehicle List page.
In this article:
- Access the Vehicle List
- Explore the Vehicle List
- Export the Vehicle List
- Search for vehicles in the Vehicle List
Access the Vehicle List
To open the Vehicle List:
- In Reveal, choose Account Profile > Admin.
- In the Vehicles section, choose Vehicle List.
Explore the Vehicle List
From the Vehicle List, you can do the following:
- View vehicle information
- Edit vehicle information
- Assign drivers to vehicles
- View diagnostic trouble codes (DTC history)
- View and edit vehicle information to help you identify the vehicle in Reveal.
- Add more vehicle details to improve the accuracy of reports.
- Assign drivers to vehicles so you can see who was driving the vehicle at the time any incidents occurred.
- View a vehicle’s Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) history.
We recommend adding as much vehicle information as possible. This will improve the accuracy of your reports.
The Vehicle List page shows the following information for each vehicle:
- Vehicle #: The vehicle number is used to identify the vehicle in Reveal, and is created automatically when the vehicle is registered on the system.
- Vehicle Name: The vehicle name is used to identify the vehicle in Reveal, and is created automatically when the vehicle is registered on the system.
- Registration #: The vehicle's registration number.
- Current Driver: The driver currently assigned to the vehicle. This column is blank if no driver is assigned.
- Primary Group: If the vehicle is assigned to one or more groups, the primary group is listed here. If a user has access to the primary group, they will also have access to all sub-groups of the primary group.
- Year and Make: The year and manufacturer of the vehicle.
Export the vehicle list
To export the vehicle list, click the Export icon.
The list is exported as a CSV.
Search for a vehicle in the Vehicle List
To search for a vehicle, do the following:
- Choose Would you like to search for a vehicle?.
- Enter the vehicle name or vehicle registration number.
- Press Enter.