Watch video recordings in the Integrated Video app
You can watch videos in the Integrated Video app or on your computer.
In this article:
- Access the video
- Review the event
- Take the appropriate action
- Coach your driver in safer driving habits
- Helpful icons
Access the video
When a video of unsafe driving behaviour, you will:
- See it in the Video > Events tab.
- Receive a notification. You will continue to receive harsh driving alerts alongside these, unless you choose to turn them off.
- Receive a video alert notifying you when a video of a harsh driving event is classified as Critical, Major, or Moderate.
You can update your video alert policy to choose who is notified.
Review the event
Once a video or alert is tapped, videos open and play automatically. The video footage is accompanied by the following information:
- An analysis including triggers and detected events.
- The road's speed limit.
- A speed graph that shows the driver's speed before, during, and after the event.
- The time and location of the incident.
- Driver details (if assigned) and vehicle details.
- A video download option.
Event activity details, such as:
- Comments by other users.
- Changes to the event’s Coaching status.
- When the video was first viewed.
Take the appropriate action
After reviewing the video footage and event details, you can take any of the following actions:
Update the event’s Coaching status to:
- Review pending.
- Coaching needed.
- Coaching not needed.
Note: You can only update the coaching status when a driver is assigned.
- Add a comment in the Event activity section.
- Select the star icon to add the video to the Starred tab. This allows you to find important videos quickly.
- Download the video.
Coach your driver in safer driving habits
You can access the Drivers tab and driver safety profile on your computer.
In the Video > Drivers tab you can select any driver to view their Driver safety profile.
Profile data helps you to identify how this driver can maintain or improve safer driving habits over time.
Once you have coached a driver, update the event’s Coaching status to Coaching complete.
It is important to assign drivers to vehicles for the coaching feature to be useful. Assignment ensures data consistency for evaluating driver performance.
To watch a video in fullscreen, tap the Fullscreen icon . In the Video List, the Camera icon means that the vehicle has a driver camera installed.
When in fullscreen, tap the Swap icon to see the video captured by the other camera.
Once you’ve visited a video page, its status changes from Unviewed to Viewed. Search for videos in the app by Status and other filters.