Search for videos in the Integrated Video app
Use the search filters in the app’s Video List to find videos triggered by harsh driving events.
By default, the Video List only displays videos from the past month.
You can filter by:
- Date range
- Category such as group, vehicle or driver name
- Triggers and events. These are:
- Hard braking
- Hard acceleration
- Harsh cornering
- Sudden force
- Stop sign violation
- Viewed and unviewed status
- Classification. These are:
- Requested (videos requested using Video on Demand).
In the app, tap Filter, choose your filters and tap Apply to see an updated Video List. To clear your filters, tap Reset Filters.
Can’t find a video?
If you can’t find a video in the list, select GET VIDEO to perform a search of the camera’s SD card and request a video. We’ll access the SD card remotely and email you a video link.