Work order summary report
This report shows the total number of work orders, as well as average and total on-site time, for a vehicle or group of vehicles over a period of time. Use this report to analyse the amount of time a driver spends at a work order location over a period of time. You can group the data by vehicle, by vehicle group, or by work order type. The primary use case for this report is for accounts with work order integration to review aggregated information regarding work order activity.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- Exclude: Select the check boxes to exclude Work Orders with an on-site time less than a specified amount, or Cancelled Work Orders.
- Work Order Linkage Confidence Score: Select "Good and above", "Better and above", or "Best and above".
- Group by: Select a check box to group results by Groups, Drivers, or Types.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Region: Select your country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.