Log in to Reveal
To log into Reveal you need a username and password.
To log into Reveal for the first time as an Administrator:
- If you are in the UK, Ireland or Europe, go to reveal.eu.fleetmatics.com
If you are outside Europe, go to reveal.us.fleetmatics.com
- You should use the latest version of your browser (for example Google Chrome).
- On the login page, select Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address registered for the default administrator in the field and select Reset. This will trigger an email to that email account .
- Open the email and follow the instructions to create a new password. Then return to the login screen, enter your details and log into Reveal.
Note: If you do not know the email address of the main admin istrator which has been registered in Reveal, please contact Customer Support.
If you are not an administrator on Reveal, an administrator in your company will need to create a new user profile for you , and then give you a username and password.
Once they have given you the details, log in by entering your email address and password, on the login page.
If you have a user profile, and you
- do not know your password
- want to reset your password
follow the Forgot Password link on the Login page and enter the email address connected to your Reveal profile. You will receive an email, from where you can reset your password.
Logging in from Reveal Manager mobile app
To log in to the Reveal Manager mobile app, enter your username and password. Follow the same process as above to log in, or to reset your password.
If you are having trouble logging in, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- You may have entered the username and/or password incorrectly. Try clearing the fields and typing them again.
- The user name and password fields are case sensitive. Check that you do not have caps lock on.
- If you have tried to log in too many times with an incorrect user name and/or password, you might be locked out of the system. You will need to call Customer Support to unlock your account.