Run a Scheduler technician report
The Scheduler technician report lets you review the work that your technicians have completed so that you can identify areas for improvement.
To run one, select Reports from the taskbar at the top of the page and go to Scheduler technician.
This article covers:
The report displays a complete history of your technicians’ on-site and off-site activities using information from Reveal Field and Reveal’s vehicle tracker, including:
- Contact information: Customer’s address and name of contact
- Job details: Job ID & Job To Do
- Scheduled time: Scheduled start & end times
- On my way status (technicians): Time at which the technician selects “On my way” on the mobile app.
- Started status (technicians): Time at which the technician selects “Start” on the mobile app.
- Finished status (technicians): Time at which the technician selects “Finish” on the mobile app.
- Time on-site (vehicle GPS): Any time the technician’s vehicle is within 100 feet of the contact address is considered on site, even if the technician arrives early or leaves late. This is tracked by the vehicle tracker.
- Time off-site (vehicle GPS): Any time the technician’s vehicle is more than 100 feet from the contact address is considered off site. This is tracked by the vehicle tracker and includes time spent travelling to the address, going to get parts, and so on.
Use the Scheduler technician report to get an overview of a job’s status (based on updates that your technician gives using the mobile app).
Track all time spent on and off site, from the moment your technician selects On my way on the mobile app or starts the vehicle’s ignition.
Things to note
- Information for the contact, job, and technician statuses from the mobile app will display for all of your technicians.
- Information for the Vehicle GPS columns can only be shown for technicians that are assigned to a vehicle in Reveal.
For billing purposes, it is important that your technicians use the mobile app to log the correct job status changes or Time On Site & Time Off Site calculations may be affected.
- If an assigned technician does not select On my way on the mobile app, then the vehicle GPS time will only show the 30 minutes before the technician selects Started. This may affect the total off-site time calculated.
- If an assigned technician does not select On my way or Started on the mobile app, then no vehicle GPS times can be displayed.
If an assigned technician does not select Finished on the mobile app, then no vehicle GPS times can be displayed, even if they selected On my way and Started.
Use the View Replay link on the report to see vehicle journeys for that day, with scheduled stops and a timeline showing the actual journey.
In the report, jobs that are started late, finished late or took longer than scheduled are shown in red.
Exporting a report
Scroll to the top of the report and click Export as PDF to download an exact copy of the report as a PDF.
There is a file size limit of 5MB for a PDF download of the report. If you reach this limit, please select a smaller time frame, or fewer technicians, and try again.
Get even more detailed vehicle information in the CSV export of the report. Each journey taken for a job is shown, along with start/stop locations and coordinates. You will also be able to see start/travel/stop time and stop type.
Go to the top of the report and click Export as CSV. Then, export the report as a spreadsheet in CSV format.
There is no file size limit for a CSV download of the report.
Learn how to Run a technician status report.