Create a customer contact
New job panel
When creating a job in Reveal Field, you can also create a contact for that job. The technician assigned to the job will be able to see these contact details.
To create a customer contact, follow these steps:
- Click on the Scheduler tab in Reveal. Then, click CREATE JOB. This will open the New job panel.
- In the New job panel, click NEW CONTACT.
- In the New contact panel, fill in the required details.
Note: Only the administrator will be able to see the contact notes.
- Click SAVE CONTACT.
- Contact details appear at the top of the New job panel. To make changes to them, click the pencil icon beside the contact name.
You can now create a job and link it to that contact.
- To add a second contact click ADD CONTACT.
Now that you have saved the contact, you can search for them the next time you create a job.