Weekly timesheet report
This report provides detailed information of regular, overtime, adjusted and total hours worked during a selected time period.
To run this report, see Run a report.
By default, timecard options are imported from the details entered in account preferences. To customise the hours worked criteria for an individual report, clear the Use the hours worked criteria from account preferences check box.
Then you can set the following criteria from the drop-down lists:
- Start criteria for calculating hours worked
- End criteria for calculating hours worked
- Ignore start and end travel
- Additional paid time per day (in minutes)
- Unpaid break time per day (in minutes)
- Calculate overtime (daily or weekly)
- Company name
- Duration time format: Choose between displaying time in hours and minutes, or in decimal format.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Days to include: Select which days to include in the report.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone based on the User, the Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the hours you want to include in the report.
- Region: Select a country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.