Travel and stops with work orders report
This report displays total idling time, total driving time and distance, and total standing time with links to work orders. For each journey you can view the start location and time, stop location and arrival time, and time spent at location.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- Show Timecard Status information on report: Select the check box to include this information.
- Work Order Linkage Confidence Score: Select "Good and above", "Better and above", or "Best and above".
- Time zone: Select the time zone based on the User, the Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the hours you want to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.
In the Layout Options panel, you can choose to include the following information in the report:
- Idle time: Select this option to display vehicle idle time.
- Type of stop: Select this option to display the stop types "Idle" or "Ignition off".
- Page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page.
You can highlight certain occurrences by selecting Use highlighting colours for this report. Enter criteria for Travel Duration, Distance Travelled, and Stop Duration.
To choose a highlight colour, click the colour wheel and select a colour from the popup.
When you generate the report, any occurrences are highlighted in the selected colours.