Reset a forgotten Reveal login password
If you don’t remember your Reveal login password, you can:
Recover a saved password
All browsers and password managers are different, depending on the type and version. Generally, you can recover a saved password by following these steps:
- Open your browser settings or password manager.
- Find your saved passwords associated with one of the following URLs:
- View your saved password by following the steps required by your browser or password manager.
- Resave the new URL as http://login.eu.vzconnect.com
Create a new password
- On the Reveal login page, select Forgot Password?.
In the Email field, enter your email address and select RESET.
An email containing a reset password link will be sent to the email address associated with your Reveal account.
Ensure this is the email address you enter, and that you have access to the email account. To create a new password, open the email and follow the instructions.
Remember to check your spam or junk folders if you don't see the email.
If you do not receive the email, contact Support.
Learn how to change a Reveal username or password.