See your fleet status on Live Map
You can see the status of your vehicles and assets on Live Map, in the Fleet Status tab or in the balloon details.
Fleet Status tab
Vehicles and assets you have chosen to show on the Live Map are displayed as a list in the Fleet Status tab.
You see detailed information in the fleet status list.
You can filter and sort your fleet status list to suit your needs. You may prefer to see the list arranged by Vehicle, Driver, or Group, depending on how your fleet is organised and the type of work you do.
You can also sort the list by Status or Last Update, if you want to closely monitor the movements of your fleet.
When you click the status icon of a vehicle or asset on the map, a balloon opens with additional details.
The information shown in a balloon includes:
- Vehicle name
- Driver name - if there is a driver assigned to the vehicle
- Speed of the vehicle, if it is moving
- Amount of time vehicle has been in that status
- Time of the last update, or the date, if the vehicle has been in that status for more than 24 hours
- Location of the vehicle (address)
If the vehicle is an electric vehicle, you will see the icon next to the vehicle name. You can change the vehicle's fuel type on the Vehicle Information tab of the Edit Vehicle page.