In the User Preferences section of My Account, you can manage settings such as display options, regional settings and personal information. Changes you make here only affect your own account. If you are an administrator, you also have access to Account Preferences . Administrators can override user preferences.
To access User Preferences, choose Account Profile > My Account. In the My Account menu, click User Preferences.
To reveal the available options for each feature, click Expand. To apply your changes, click Save.
Starting Map Location
The starting map location is the default map location when you open Live Map or create a new Place. To change the default location, in the Starting map location field, type the address and press Enter. Select the address from the Matching Places / Address list.
The landing page is the first page you see when you log into Reveal. To change the landing page, open the drop-down list and select your preferred option.
Selecting Default will display the Reveal navigation page.
Vehicle and Driver
In this section, you can customise how drivers and vehicles are displayed on labels and balloons.
To choose how to display drivers, open the list and select from the following options:
- First Name Last Name: Displays the driver's first name followed by their last name.
- Driver Number: Displays the driver number. If the driver does not have a number, the last name first name option is displayed instead.
- Last Name First Name: Displays the driver's last name followed by their first name.
To choose how to display vehicles, open the list and select from the following options:
- Vehicle Name: Displays the vehicle’s name.
- Vehicle Number: Displays the vehicle number.
- Registration Number: Displays the vehicle’s registration number. If the vehicle does not have a registration number, the name is displayed instead.
Show speed limit exceptions in Live Map and Reports: Select the checkbox to highlight speeding events that exceed your benchmark parameters.
In this section, you can choose the default settings for the following:
- Time zone: If you have a company headquarters in one time zone but your office is in another time zone, you can choose which one to use throughout Reveal. Times - for example in Replay and Live Map - are displayed according to the selected time zone.
- Region: Metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.
- Language: Reveal is displayed in the selected language.
For each alert category, use the checkboxes to select the following options:
- Notification badge: Displays a red badge over the relevant icon.
- Pop-up notification: Displays a pop-up balloon at the bottom of the screen. A temporary pop-up disappears after 15 seconds; a stationary pop-up remains on screen until you close it.
- Audio: Plays a sound when a notification is received.
The default fuel costs are used in reports to calculate fuel costs and efficiency. Enter the default cost per litre/gallon for unleaded and diesel.
In this section, you can edit the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Username: This is also your email address. This will change the email address you use to log in to Reveal. Email notifications will be sent to the new address.
- Employee ID
- Phone number