Create a new support case
This article describes how to create a new support case when you are experiencing an issue in Reveal.
To create a new support case:
- Access the Customer Portal.
- Select Support Cases from the menu on the left.
- Make sure that you cannot resolve the issue that you are experiencing by using the help centre. Click View help centre in the upper right corner of the screen to view all help articles.
- Click Create New Case in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select a Type for your issue. The selected issue type determines the remaining settings that you need to fill in. To attach a file, click Attach File. Files can have a size up to 2GB. Executable files, including files with the extensions “.exe” and “.bat”, are not permitted.
- When you have finished completing the case details, click Submit. The case will be listed in your case list immediately.