Garmin stops report
This report displays all stops for chosen vehicles during a selected time frame. You can view the stop addresses, status, date, time, and corresponding vehicle location. You can run this report only for vehicles with Garmin devices registered on the system.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- Garmin Status: Select the current Garmin status from the drop-down list.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page - this separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Show: Select from "Address Only", "Geofences", or "Both geofences and addresses" to determine whether to show the addresses of places, or geofences that you have created, or both.
- Time Zone: Whether to base the time zone in the report on User, Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the time range to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country.