Log in and out of Reveal Spotlight
- On the initial login screen, tap the Log In button at the bottom of the screen.
- On the login screen, type your email address into the Username field and your password into the Password field. Passwords are case-sensitive, and you can check what you have typed into the field by tapping the 'eyeball' icon. If you have forgotten your password, tap the Forgot password? link and enter your email address to reset it.
- Tap Log In. You might be shown several onboarding screens describing the features of this app. Use the Skip or Next buttons to navigate through them. If you are asked to give the app permission to use your location, or to confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions of use, choose "allow" and "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions". Both your location data and acceptance of these terms are required for the app to function correctly.
Unable to log in?
If you are unable to log in, this could be caused by one of the following reasons:
- You might be using incorrect credentials. Check that you are using your email address as your username.
- You might have mistyped your credentials. Check your username and enter your password again. Ensure that "Caps Lock" is off and that there are no trailing spaces (spaces at the end of the username or password).
- Your device might not have a network or internet connection. Check your internet Wi-Fi or data connection and try again.
- Reveal Spotlight might not be enabled on your account or your administrator might not have set up your account. Contact your supervisor.
- In the navigation bar at the bottom of your device screen, tap Account to open the Account screen.
- Tap Log out, and then confirm by tapping Yes, I'm sure. You are returned to the log in screen.