Search for videos in the Integrated Video app
Use the search filters in the app’s Video List to find videos triggered by unsafe driving behavior.
By default, the Video List only displays videos from the past month.
Find a video
You can filter by:
- Date range
- Category such as group, vehicle, or driver name
- Triggers and events. These are:
- Distraction - AI Dashcams only
- Hard acceleration
- Hard braking
- Harsh cornering
- Pedestrian ahead - AI Dashcams only
- Phone call detection - AI Dashcams only
- Phone distraction
- Smoking - AI Dashcams only
- Stop sign violation
- Sudden force
- Tiredness - AI Dashcams only
- Viewed and unviewed status
- Classification. These are:
In the app, tap Filter, choose your filters and tap Apply to see an updated Video List. To clear your filters tap Filter (On) > Reset Filters > Apply.
Star a video
To find important videos quickly, tap the star icon to add the video to the Starred tab.
Save a video
Videos are deleted from Reveal after 90 days. Download videos to your device if you want to view or share them after the 90 days is up.
You can request older videos within a certain time period, which depends on your data retention plan and location.
Can’t find a video?
Videos are recorded when unsafe driving behavior is detected. If you know an incident occurred but can’t find a video in the list, tap GET VIDEO to perform a search of the camera’s SD card footage and request a video. We’ll access the SD card remotely and email you a video link.