Compliance reports overview
Compliance reports display details related to driver logs, hours of service (HOS) violations, and vehicle inspections. Use these reports to find out information like: whether your drivers are compliant with HOS regulations, whether your vehicles have recorded driving time that is not assigned to a driver, or whether your vehicle inspections have passed or failed. These reports help you to improve safety by monitoring driver rest time and vehicle defects.
The reports available in this category are:
- Driver log report - Detail of all logs data.
- Vehicle inspections report - Summary of vehicle inspections, including failed inspection items.
- HOS violations report - Breakdown of hours of service (HOS) violations.
- ELD transmission report - Send mandated driver logs directly to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- Malfunction report - Shows all electronic logging device (ELD) malfunctions for selected vehicles.
- Keurmerk (quality mark) - Provide trip registration data to meet the Keurmerk quality standards required by the Dutch Tax Authority.