Driver log report
This report displays driver logs over a selected time frame. Use this report to monitor how much time your drivers spend on and off duty, driving, and in the sleeper berth.
To find out how to run this report, see Run a report.
Before you delete a driver from Reveal, it is important that you download six months of Driver log reports for this driver. You might be required to provide reports for drivers who worked for you in the recent past, including those who no longer work for you. Once you delete a driver, this action cannot be reverted, and any reports for that driver can no longer be generated by you, or created for you by Verizon Connect.
- Show co-driver column: Select this option to include any co-drivers in the report (if applicable).
- Show Status History: Select this option to display historical status data. (Available only in CSV format)
- Show Certification Status: Select this option to display whether the driver is certified or not.
- Show Trailer column: Select this option to display the vehicle's trailer.
- Show statuses: Select this option to display the driver's status - for example on duty, off duty, or driving - at a given time.
- Show graphs: Select this option to display the data for each day on a graph.
- Days to include: Choose which days to include in the report.
- Time zone: Select the time zone based on the User, the Vehicle, or UTC.
- Region: Select your country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.