View and edit a report
From the Reports Home page you can view, edit, and share reports that you have previously generated.
If you can see the name of the report in the tabs bar, click the tab to open it. If a report you have already generated is not in the tabs bar of the Reports Home page, follow these steps:
- In the Reveal navigation bar, click Reports.
- Select the Recently run tab. The Recently run page is displayed, showing a list of reports. You can change the order of the list by clicking Report name, Vehicles/assets/drivers, Date run, or Run by.
- If you are an administrator, you can filter recently run reports by choosing Run by me or Run by people I manage.
View report details
In any report that you have run and opened, you can view settings, totals, and detailed results for drivers and vehicles.
- Report Settings: To view the criteria, such as times and dates, used to generate the report, click Show Report Settings.
- Report Totals: This section displays a summary of the report. You can view totals for criteria such as stop duration, distance travelled, and idle time. The available criteria depends on the report type.
On any report, scroll down below the Report Totals heading to see detailed results for each vehicle or driver.
You can change the display order of the results by clicking the column title.
Edit a report
Use the editing toolbar to edit, refresh, or share reports.
- Edit: Open the editing panel to change the Vehicle/Driver Selection, Report Options, and Advanced Options, and to run the report.
- Refresh: Generate an up-to-date report without changing the criteria.
- Print: Print a copy of the report.
- Schedule: Schedule reports to run automatically and email them to selected recipients.
- Email: Share reports by emailing a link or an attachment.
- Rename: Change the report's title so that it is easier to identify. This is useful when you have more than one report of the same type.
- Filter by: From the drop-down list, select a vehicle or driver to show only their results.
- CSV: Download the report as a spreadsheet in CSV format.
- PDF: Download the report in PDF format.