Log in to Reveal
This article describes how to log in to the Reveal application, how to log in to the Reveal Manager mobile app, and how to log in to Reveal the first time when your Reveal account has just been created. It also describes what to do when you are unable to log in.
Log in to Reveal
If you don't have a username and password for Reveal, contact your administrator, who will create a user profile for you.
Follow these steps to log in to Reveal:
- Go to http://login.us.vzconnect.com
- Enter your username, which should be your email address, and your password.
- Click LOG IN.
Log in to a brand-new Reveal account
When your company account is created in Reveal, one person in your company is identified as the Primary Reveal Contact. A user profile with administrator privileges is created for this person. This initial user receives a Welcome email with instructions on how to set up a password and log in for the first time.
The Primary Reveal Contact can create additional users in the account, with either administrator or general user privileges.
If you are unsure who has been identified as the Primary Reveal Contact on your account, contact Support.
To set up your password as the Primary Reveal Contact on your account:
- In the Welcome email you received, click the Set up password link.
- Enter and confirm your new password. The password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Click SET PASSWORD.
- You will receive an email with a Verification code. Enter this code on the Verify your account page. Click VERIFY ACCOUNT.
- Your account is now activated, and you can log in to Reveal.
If you have any questions about this process, contact Support.
Log in to the Reveal Manager mobile app
To log in to the Reveal Manager mobile app, enter your username and password, which is the same as for Reveal in a web browser. Follow the same process as above to log in, or to reset your password.
Unable to log in
If you are having trouble logging in, it could be because of one of the following reasons:
- You might have entered the username or password incorrectly. Try clearing the fields and typing them again.
- The username and password fields are case-sensitive. Check that you do not have Caps Lock on.
- If you have tried to log in too many times with an incorrect username or password, you might be locked out of the system. Contact Support to unlock your account.
- You are not an administrator on Reveal, and you don’t have a user profile set up. If this is the case, contact your Reveal administrator to set up a username and password for you.
Learn how to change a Reveal username or password.