This report displays instances of drivers exceeding your specified speed limits, and allows you to monitor driver behaviour and improve safety. You can view all events over a chosen speed, or events a specified amount over the speed limit.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- All events over: Define a speed and select this option to see all occurrences where a driver exceeded the specified speed.
- Events greater than x over the speed limit: Define a value and select this option to see all occurrences where a driver exceeded the speed limit by the specified value.
- Include: When using the option Events greater than x over the speed limit, choose to show speed limits as "Posted Speed Only" (the official speed limit on the road), "Road Speed Only" (the average speed driven on the road), or "Both Posted and Road Speed".
- Only report speeding events after: Select this option to see incidents only after a specific amount of consecutive or non-consecutive plot updates. For example, if you choose to report events only after three consecutive occurrences, you will see the events on the report only if at least three consecutive updates show a speeding violation.
- Only show events in the following places: To open the popup window click Select. Choose geofences or saved locations from the popup window and click Confirm. Only events in the specified locations are shown in the report.
- Show: Select from "Address Only", "Geofences", or "Both geofences and addresses" to determine whether to show the addresses of places, or geofences that you have created, or both.
- Include closest x Geofences: Select the number of nearby geofences to display, from 1 to 5.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Time Zone: Whether to base the time zone in the report on User, Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the time range to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country.