Work order reports overview
Work order reports are designed for Reveal Work integrated accounts. When you create a job in Work, you assign a fieldworker and dispatch the job. The job then shows in Reveal's live map as a work order. You can view daily reports with work orders, travel and stops with work orders, and work order variances.
The reports available in this category are:
- Travel and stops with work orders report - Complete history for vehicles over a specified time and associated work orders.
- Daily report with work orders - Breakdown of vehicle’s daily movement, and associated work orders.
- Work order summary report - Total number of work orders. Includes average time on site.
- Work order variance report - Compares driver reported work order time and vehicle on-site time against your work order estimations.
- Garmin stops report - Vehicle stop information from vehicles with Garmin devices.