This report displays your fleet's daily movement. You can use the report to view driver activity such as start times, distances travelled, stop locations, arrival times, idle duration, and departure times.
In the report, existing places or geofences are shown in red and suggested geofences are show in green. To edit a place or approve a suggestion, click the red or green text. You can also create a geofence by clicking an address in the report to open a Google map view.
To run this report, see Run a report.
If you have this feature on your account, you can select which sensors to include, and choose to view when sensors are "Switched On and Off", "Switched On Only", or "Switched Off Only". Sensors are on-board equipment such as Lifts, PTOs, and Trailer Door Sensors, that are installed on vehicles.
- Show Exceptions using: To highlight events that exceed your benchmark parameters, select this option and choose a filter from the list. Exceptions show events, such as excessive stops, late starts, or early finishes.
- Stop filters: Choose to include Both Ignition Off and Idle Stops (the start and end of a stop is measured by vehicle movement) or Ignition Off Stops only (the start and end of a stop is measured from when the ignition is turned on and off).
- Hide Stops less than x minutes: Set the time (in minutes) from which a stop is shown. Stops that are shorter than this time are considered driving time and not displayed as a stop.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Show: Select from "Address Only", "Geofences", or "Both geofences and addresses" to determine whether to show the addresses of places, or geofences that you have created, or both.
- Include closest x Geofences: Select the number of nearby geofences to display, from 1 to 5.
- Time Zone: Whether to base the time zone in the report on User, Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the time range to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country.