Fleet summary report
This report gives a breakdown of fleet behaviour over a selected period of time. Results are displayed per vehicle, detailing the total time the engine was on, how long it was driving and idling, total miles, maximum mph, and number of stops.
To run this report, see Run a report.
- Stop filters: Choose to include Both Ignition Off and Idle Stops (the start and end of a stop is measured by vehicle movement) or Ignition Off Stops only (the start and end of a stop is measured from when the ignition is turned on and off).
- Hide Stops less than x minutes: Set the time (in minutes) from which a stop is shown. Stops that are shorter than this time are considered driving time and not displayed as a stop.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Days to include: Choose which days to include in the report.
- Time Zone: Whether to base the time zone in the report on User, Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the time range to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.