Create a one-time service record
One time service records are displayed on the Fleet Service screen > History tab.
One time service records for a vehicle are visible to any user with access to Fleet Service and that vehicle.
- Click History to open the History tab.
- Click the CREATE ONE TIME SERVICE RECORD button. The One time service dialog box opens.
- Enter at least three characters of the vehicle name in the Vehicle Name field (required), and then press Enter to search for the vehicle.
- Select the vehicle from the list of search results.
- Complete the remaining fields. The Service Completion Date field is a required field.
To complete the Location field, enter at least three characters of the location name, and then press Enter to search for the location.
- Click Save.