Safety reports overview
Safety reports display information on driver behavior that might affect their safety. Occurrences of hard braking, quick starts, and harsh cornering are reported and rated as moderate or severe.
The reports available in this category are:
- Speeding report - Speeding violations over specified speed limits.
- Driving style summary report - Summary of harsh driving violations. Includes hard braking, cornering, and quick starts.
- Harsh driving incident report - Breakdown of harsh driving violations. Includes hard braking, cornering, and quick starts.
- Exception report - Breakdown of driver violations such as excessive idling, out of hours driving, and unauthorized stops in a given location.
- CANbus driving style summary report - Summary of fuel consumption, distance traveled, engine hours, and harsh driving events.