Harsh driving incident report
This report displays instances of dangerous driving such as hard braking, quick starts, and harsh cornering.
To run this report, see Run a report.
In the Report Options panel, you can choose to include the following driving events in the report:
- Hard braking
- Quick starts
- Harsh cornering
You can also choose to include "Moderate and Severe Events" or "Only Severe Events".
- Show: Select from "Address Only", "Geofences", or "Both geofences and addresses" to determine whether to show the addresses of places, or geofences that you have created, or both.
- Include closest x Geofences: Select the number of nearby geofences to display, from 1 to 5.
- Include page break between drivers: Select this option to display each driver on a separate page. This separation can make it easier to carry out administrative tasks on the report.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone based on the User, the Vehicle, or UTC.
- Include time range: Select the hours you want to include in the report.
- Region: Select your country. Report metrics such as distance and date are displayed in the format of the selected country.