View and edit a report
From the Reports Home page you can view, edit, and share reports that you have previously generated.
If you can see the name of the report in the tabs bar, click the tab to open it. If a report you have already generated is not in the tabs bar of the Reports Home page, follow these steps:
- In the Reveal navigation bar, click Reports.
- Select the Recently Run tab. The Reports Run page is displayed, showing a list of reports. You can change the order of the list by clicking Report name, Vehicles/Drivers, Date run, or Creator.
To display the search field, click Would you like to search for a Report.
- In the search field, type the name of the report (or the first few letters of the name) and click SEARCH.
- To display reports with only drivers or vehicles that you have access to, select the Show reports for users I manage check box.
To open a report, click the Open this report icon for the report you want to see.
View report settings
In any report that you have run and opened, you can view settings, totals, and detailed results for drivers and vehicles.
Report Settings: To view the criteria, such as times and dates, used to generate the report, click Show Report Settings.
Report Totals: This section displays a summary of the report. You can view totals for criteria such as stop duration, distance traveled, and idle time.
View report details
On any report, scroll down below the Report Totals heading to see detailed results for each vehicle or driver. Depending on the type of report, these details can include:
- Start and arrival times
- Distance traveled
- Stop duration
- Stop location
- Idle duration
You can change the display order of the results by clicking the column title. For example, to view results in order of arrival time, click Arrival Time.
From this section of a Daily Report, you can also choose to Run Detailed Report.
Edit a report
Use the editing toolbar to edit, refresh, or share reports.
- Edit: Open the editing panel to change the Vehicle/Driver Selection, Report Options, and Advanced Options, and to run the report.
- Refresh: Generate an up-to-date report without changing the criteria.
- Print: Print a copy of the report.
- Schedule: Schedule reports to run automatically and email them to selected recipients.
- Email: Share reports by emailing a link or an attachment.
- Rename: Change the report's title so that it is easier to identify. This is useful when you have more than one report of the same type.
- Filter: From the drop-down list, select a vehicle or driver to show only their results.
- CSV: Download the report as a spreadsheet in CSV format.
- PDF: Download the report in PDF format.