Reset a driver’s password
This article describes how you can reset a driver’s password.
- Log in to Reveal.
- Select your account profile in the upper right, and then choose Admin in the drop-down menu.
- Under Drivers, choose Driver List.
- Find the driver in the list. To search, choose Would you like to search for a driver?
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
- In the Edit Driver dialog box, enter a new password in the Driver Log Password field.
- Confirm the reset by selecting Reset Password.
- The driver does not get informed about the password reset. Let the driver know what the new password is.
- Resetting a driver’s password does not log that driver out of the LogBook mobile app. The driver must use the new password when logging in next.